Job description24 Seven is partnering with a large Health Insurance client based in Arizona to help them find a Test Coordinator to join their team in this remote opportunity! This is a full-time, 6 to 12 month contract opportunity.
*Candidates must live in the Phoenix, AZ area. This is a remote role*
Pay is 40 to 46 an hour DOE
Purpose of this Job is to ensure accountability and responsibility for overseeing the testing thru all phases of the SDLC as part of a collaborative project implementation team. The Test Coordinator will oversee and perform quality reviews of test plans and strategy, test cases in partnership with business, developers, Subject matter experts and the project management team to verify developed code and assigned work products, including but not limited to Azure DevOps Project Deliverables, to ensure compliance with quality control processes and system/business requirements.
Required Work Experience (Applies to All Levels)
- 3 years of testing experience
- 2 years of leading test coordination & testing teams thru all phases of SDLC
- 2 years experience communicating with stakeholders & project teams
- 2 years experience creating test plans, test cases, defect and reports for project teams & management Tenacity to learn the functional areas of the business completely to support testing of those functions
- Solid understanding of QA best practices to oversee the needs of the project team and business through a testing cycle.
- Ability to clearly communicate with peers, business stakeholders, subject matter experts, project teams and management.
- Experience working in Agile environments.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail and problem solving abilities.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Suite of Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of test strategy & planning, test case development, execution and reporting