Our client is an award-winning strategic brand agency located in Plymouth Meeting, PA. As a premier consulting partner, our client provides a range of creative services and solutions, including branding, brand strategy, digital media, marketing, website development and product packaging.
Office Location: Plymouth Meeting, PA | Full-time | Hybrid Role
Our client is seeking a UI/UX designer who enjoys bringing brands to life across a range of digital touchpoints. The ideal candidate has the ability to create experiences that enhance usability and ensure simple, efficient interactions that help accomplish user goals. In addition, you will also translate strategies, concepts and ideas into site maps, user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to an engaging, streamlined user experience optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Responsible for the fidelity of digital deliverables, the internal processes put in place to ensure quality and efficiency and the education of colleagues.
- Mentor junior design resources, manage the design work of supplementary resources (like freelancers), and play a client-facing role as a subject-matter expert regarding UX/UI and digital design.
- 4-year college degree in graphic design
- 3-5 years of professional experience creating successful (well-regarded and well-performing) digital interfaces for clients and internal agency purposes
- Has experience overseeing and mentoring junior team members
- Successful candidates will have a portfolio that demonstrates strong interface design skills including typography, composition, use of color, UI/UX best practices and an eye for detail
- Ability to produce quality, detail-oriented work in a deadline-driven environment
- Proficiency in the following software/programs:
Wireframing: Figma, Sketch
Flow Mapping: SlickPlan, Lucid Chart or similar
Prototyping: InVision, Figma/FigJam
Project Tracking: Experience with card-based issue management tools (e.g. YouTrack, Jira, Trello or similar)
Developer Handoff: Zeplin
Visual Web Building Tools: WordPress with Divi/Elementor