Job description24 Seven is partnering with their top global sportswear client based in Portland, OR, to find a User Experience Designer to join their team in this hybrid role of 3 days onsite. This is a 5-12 month contract, with potential to extend or turn into a full-time salaried position with benefits. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, sick time, 401k and holiday pay.
Ideal Candidate: 6+ years of experience in product design or UX and experience designing with established front-end systems.
• Contribute to the experience strategy for various projects and collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and prototype unique and powerful software solutions for internal innovation teams.
• Execute and own design deliverables, including conceptual models, user journeys/flows, wireframes, interaction designs, and prototypes.
• Leverage our enterprise front-end design system when executing final designs and managing design assets while collaborating with partners teams on the development and implementation of new components.
• Uncover new business opportunities through user research and insights-gathering and synthesize insights to provide direction.
• Educate and inspire team members by communicating a user-centric vision for projects while involving them throughout the design process for project success.
• Collaborate with development and other Innovation teams, and work to streamline workflows and processes in an agile development environment for team success.
• Facilitate meetings with all members of the team, conduct collaborative workshops, craft, and make persuasive presentations to drive and inform product requirements.
• Bachelor's degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial, etc.) or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience designing with established front-end systems.
• Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams to inform product requirements, create user flows, wireframes, user interface solutions, and prototypes.
• A solid understanding and demonstration of human-centered design principles.
• A portfolio showing experience designing web and/or mobile applications.
• 6+ years of experience in product design or UX.