Job descriptionOur client, a major social media platform is looking for a UX Researcher to join their team!
Full time, direct hire
Hybrid in Culver City, 1-3 days onsite
Qualitative and quantitative experience
SQL coding highly preferred
About the Team
The Monetization Office is the strategy & operations team. It provides strategic support to multiple business lines and helps these businesses grow sustainably. We are committed to becoming the most trustworthy strategy partner of business teams, empowering business growth at different stages of development.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with cross-functional leads to deeply understand the needs of consumers, merchants, and influencers in the North American market and other global markets
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify the key research questions that will help shape product strategy in different markets
- Identify and create the best research methods based on the question, timeline, and resourcing
- Design and implement research, synthesize findings into practical and impactful insights to help stakeholders make decisions
- Measure and track how product changes affect user behaviors and attitudes over time across different markets, reveal the key reasons with solid data rationale
- Initiate foundational research and gather insights from relevant industries to help stakeholders explore the possible solutions to challenging long-term product questions
- 5+ years experience working in UX research, preferably in the ecommerce/tech industry
- Bachelor's degree or above in Psychology, Statistics, Sociology, Marketing Research, Economics, International Trade, or other related fields
- Experience using both qualitative and quantitative research methods, such as: usability studies (remote/in lab), focus groups, interviews, concept tests, diary studies, surveys, data analysis, A/B testing, etc.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and take initiative to solve problems and learn new things
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast paced environment
- Great written and spoken communication skills to influence product partners and major company decisions
- Ability to analyze large sample data with statistic tools, such as SQL, Python, R, SPSS
- Experience or knowledge of advanced quantitative analysis methods and statistics, such as factor analysis, regression analysis, ANOVA, T-test, chi-square, etc.