Job descriptionOur client, an active wear apparel brand is seeking a UX/UI designer with ecommerce experience..
- Full Time
- Reporting to Creative Director
- Position Location – Headquarters, Costa Mesa, CA
- Hybrid (2 days onsite)
We are looking for a talented, mid to senior level experienced, and extremely creative Multimedia UX/UI Graphic Designer to join our Creative team. You will have the opportunity to work and collaborate alongside key stakeholders in Creative, E-Commerce, and Marketing to create digital assets that will be critical for brand growth. This role is a great opportunity for someone who loves conceptualizing visuals as much as they love executing them. The Multimedia UX/UI Designer is responsible for working alongside the digital marketing and social team to support our social media content (posts and stories) and paid advertising channels by creating elevated designs based on the brand and product storytelling.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for UX/UI brand needs, seasonal marketing and brand objectives for our web pages and emailers
- Partner with E-Commerce (digital marketing) to create appealing landing pages and experiences that drive strong engagement and conversion on our website.
- Create and update elevated designs and layouts daily and seasonally as they relate to emailers.
- Maintain visual brand integrity while considering new trends and seasonal concepts, all while delivering assets with the proper web and mobile requirements
- Maintain regular communication with project managers and interdepartmental teams
- Solicits and assimilates design feedback and executes revisions with a high level of accuracy
- Demonstrates eagerness to learn, be a team player, share information and provide a fresh perspective
- Stay abreast of emerging trends and technologies in the digital creative space
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 3-5+ years of experience in digital design, UX/UI Design & e-commerce experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Art/Graphic Design/Digital Design or related field
- Working knowledge of the latest versions of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Adobe XD or Figma experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, take feedback and thrive in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining quality deliverables
- Strong work portfolio that demonstrates systematic and creative design thinking as well as a deep understanding of UI/UX best practices
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use cases and user interaction and incorporate them into designs
- Ability to manage time wisely across projects and competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and be accountable for work
- A passion for solving user problems and creating simple solutions - creating user flows and wireframes that improve user interactions
- Clean and elevated sense of visual design with impeccable design understanding in regard to typography, composition, and colors
- Understanding of social channel and paid advertising best practices
- Basic understanding of video editing is a plus
- Experience with hand illustration is a plus
- Self-starter with strong organizational and communication skills that support the team and company.