Job descriptionThe ideal candidate will be responsible for leading the warehouse team and providing excellent service to our customers. This position will work closely with other internal departments such as Logistics, Customer Service, Web, Marketing, Accounting and Production. You will need to be able to coordinate and communicate with these various departments to get orders out in a timely manor.
This position is on site 5x week in City of Industry.
Responsibilities for Warehouse Manager
- Oversee day to day operations of warehouse team.
- Manage a team of up to 25 people.
- Lead department operations to meet company goals.
- Ensure team provides excellent customer experience by shipping all orders within 48 hours.
- Coordinate with Logistics and Web teams on receiving and shipping out containers.
- Detail oriented with a strong follow-through and ability to keep departments updated.
- Ability to update and pull reports in Warehouse Management Systems.
- Experience with multiple shipping carrier’s (USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.).
- Ability to work in a high-volume warehouse environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills that uphold the highest quality and standards.
- Enforce standards and procedures for processing daily orders and returns.
- Maintain excellent customer experience to ensure low rates of returns and refunds.
- Strong team player who has the ability to help other departments.
- Create daily, weekly, and monthly reports for outbound shipments.
- Work on special projects and tasks as needed that are subject to change.
- Effectively manage budget with full accountability for labor and supply costs.
- Hire, train, and develop team as needed.
- Accountable for maintaining a healthy work environment and following all codes.
Qualifications for Warehouse Manager
- 5+ years experience in warehouse management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Sheets, and understanding of Warehouse Management Systems.
- Ability to handle day-to-day tasks and prioritize as new projects are given, meet deadlines in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish