Job descriptionLooking for Account Specialist to be a be a vital member of the customer service team. This role will engage with our sales team and customers by providing the best-in-class customer experience.
This is a Direct Hire based opportunity.
Pay: $26-30/hr. DOE
*Schedule is full-time onsite in office*
- Provides support to our sales team and customers in a timely and efficient manner via phone and email.
- Manages orders from order entry to shipping ensuring orders are fulfilled and shipped in a timely manner.
- Responsible for updating and revising orders in a timely manner.
- Analyzes and resolves customer’s concerns based on department policies and procedures.
- Partners with order fulfillment and inventory planning team regarding stock availability dates and proactively communicates any issues or delays to the sales team and customers.
- Partners with the credit department to assist in reviewing order credit hold related issues.
- Ability to quickly learn CRM application, ERP systems and BI applications to generate reports and pull data that is critical in supporting sales and processing customer requests.
- Collaborates with customer service team and cross functional departments to drive solutions.
- Establishes, builds, and maintains professional relationships and demeanor at all times with internal and external business partners.
- Attends product knowledge training sessions to develop an understanding of products to support our customers.
- Ad hoc projects and duties assigned.
- A minimum of 3-4 years in a customer service role, preferably wholesale apparel or footwear industry.
- Experience with omni-channel customer engagement platforms, B2B platforms and ERP systems.
- Ability to multi-task, self-motivated and a proactive problem solver with a sense of urgency.
- Collaborative and dynamic team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Excel is a must!.
- Salesforce and BI tool experience a plus.