Job descriptionFashion Brand is looking to hire a Wholesale Customer Service Manager to join their Wholesale team! In this role, you would be responsible for l coordinating implementation and ongoing maintenance of EDI trading partners (i.e., analyze requirements, producing mapping documents, testing systems, and establishing communication with trading partners) and supporting customer service team to ensure the department meets performance goals.
- Managing wholesale customer portals (i.e., Vendor Central, Macy’s Net, and SPS Commerce).
- Entering and checking orders.
- Providing support to the Sales team and answering sales representatives’ questions.
- Data entry in customer portals and internal system.
- Mapping or transmission change management · Maintain and update EDI procedures.
- Light to moderate office duties not covered by above.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of prior experience in wholesale customer service
- Knowledge of implementing new trading partners on SPS Commerce preferred.
- Knowledge about various EDI networking protocols and their usage ·
- Great verbal communication including both verbal and written.
- Computer proficiency required.
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environment
- Works well under pressure.