Account Coordinator Overview:
As Account Coordinator, you will concentrate on building a trusted relationship with the company’s clients to provide them with full support and manage their business-related needs.
The ideal candidate for Account Coordinator will focus on driving optimization aligned with customer needs and push for strong coordination of internal resources to ensure deadlines are met. The Account Coordinator will work closely with internal teams to execute campaigns, core tasks, account transitions, and ensure client account satisfaction.
Account Coordinator Responsibilities:
· Manage client relationships by acting as client’s main point of contact and realizing client business objectives.
· Build and strengthen client relationships by advocating on their behalf, ensuring their business goals are met.
· Develop a thorough understanding of service offerings to identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities to clients.
· Oversee the daily flow of tasks across internal teams involved in handling client projects.
· Maintain accurate client records, keep track of any contract updates and renewals, handle requests from clients and address their needs.
· Support contract obligations by optimizing quality planning to ensure high quality of deliverables and realize client business outcomes.
· Meet regularly with other team members to discuss project progress and improve upon business delivery goals.
· Work with leadership to conceive client projects and ensure projects receive internal resources and services that are within client budget.
· Generate progress reports for clients and internal leadership, and co-lead weekly client briefings.
· Be an integrative part of the company culture, upholding company values by providing best-in-class client support.
Account Coordinator Requirements:
· 1-3+ years of experience in account management, preferably in an agency setting,
· Demonstrable experience growing accounts via strong client relationships.
· Strong interpersonal and project management skills.
· Self-starter with ability to prioritize deadlines, client needs, and business interests across an array of client projects.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail and ability to execute responsibilities with minimal supervision.
· Comfortable upselling and cross-selling services to existing accounts to better reach client’s business goals.
· Expert at professionally navigating through the complexities of client relationship management.
· Excellent at understanding client needs and expanding on existing relationships to deliver customized modern solutions.
· Proficient in Microsoft Suite.· Proven ability to nurture client relationships and deliver best-in-class support to deliver on client business goals.