Location: NYC (hybrid)
Our client is one of the fastest growing global technology companies and we are thoroughly disrupting the product sampling space. Our technology is used by many of the world's leading brands to run the most powerful sampling campaigns online, with a focus on relevance, data and analytics. We work with more than 200 different brands, including the largest beauty and CPG groups.
This role will require excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly build and maintain relationships with brand partners that ensure the smooth running of campaigns, exceptional service, and powerful insights that drive customer retention.
The successful candidate will need to be organized, efficient and a team player, supporting the other team members with product development, account expansion, creation of collateral, and post campaign analysis will play a key part in this role.
- Manage post-sale execution of our campaign offerings through various media channels.
- Lead multiple brand partner project timelines/deadlines, creative asset management, campaign onboarding, technology setup and troubleshooting.
- Liaise with brand partners and media teams to consult on digital sampling and creative best practices.
- Report and monitor live campaign activity and problem solve any challenges that may arise.
- Support the account management team in the delivery of post campaign analytics and relationship development.
- Communicate brand partner needs with internal senior team members to ensure product development and overall execution aligns with brand partner goals and objectives.
- Support in the development of internal and external documentation.
- Coordinate and manage sample stock deliveries with the warehouse operations team.
- Participate in product calls and provide feedback where relevant.
This role requires a high degree of organization, the ability to problem solve and tenacity to make sure campaigns stay on track and brand partners meet their objectives. The skills mentioned below are required for this position.
- Organized, with excellent time management capabilities
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills
- High level of efficiency and accuracy
- Process oriented
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent optional.
- 1 year of related work experience in Marketing, Campaign/Project Management or agency a benefit but not a must.