Job descriptionSalary: 90-120k
Location: Atlanta, GA; Hybrid
Must have previous agency experience.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Establish and build strong personal and working relationships with client-side senior marketing leaders
- Maintain each client’s confidence as a trusted adviser and confidant offering sound judgment, proven business acumen and an ability to define and solve business problems.
- Lead a team in the delivery of the “day-to-day” business on behalf of clients – knowledgeable and conversant in their key issues, competitive situation, industry trends and the projects assigned the agency as well as other communication partners.
- Demonstrate confidence, authority and level-headed decision-making as the agency’s leadership voice for clients.
- Provide a model of project/team leadership which includes being prepared and proactive, thorough, and accurate, and the willingness to do whatever is required to serve the client and the team
- Lead and manage agency resources to serve clients
- Mentor and grow Account Managers
- Provide client service leadership within the agency
- Establish rapport and trust with a number of large integrated teams
- Demonstrate a willingness and ability to lead the positive, spirited debate of ideas
- Model the behaviors of a continuous learner
- Create a working environment that encourages and supports a positive mindset about the work as well as the client and agency staff that is involved
- Lead the efforts to develop and articulate key points-of-view – internally and externally – relative to strategic/creative alternatives, client industries and issues
- BS or BA in Business or related field
- Demonstrated senior level experience; 8+ years of direct experience
- This position REQUIRES agency related experience