Our client, a premium yoga apparel & loungewear brand is seeking an Account Executive to join their team!
This role will be LA based- hybrid office structure- work from home 2 days per week and in office at Culver City. Must have proof of vaccination.
As the Account Executive you will over look the following:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for specialty account partnerships
- Meet and exceed sales and shipping goals on a monthly, quarterly, seasonal, and annual basis
- Collaborate effectively with cross functional peers in sales, merchandising, and store owners/managers, to exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales and profit goals for the Territory
- Have strong relationships with buyers and leadership in the marketplace
- Identify reorder and replenishment opportunities
- Strategize and creatively present new ideas/suggestions to drive business
- Create assortments targeted toward each specific account
- Understanding and ability to work within all facets of the order process including customer service/logistics and credit
- Partner with operations team to deliver timely and complete orders to accounts
- Responsible for shifting and replacing dollars (ie; late product, pull-ups etc)
- Organize, attend, and sell at tradeshows to buyers and clients.
- Strong sense of style and understanding of brand esthetic
- Must have a global awareness of the Brand business
- 4-6 years of sales experience within activewear
- Wholesale fitness experience
- Strong relationships with buyers and leadership in the marketplace
- Excellent presentation skills
- Detail oriented and a creative thinker
- Superior financial and analytical skills
- Strong communication, organization and planning skills
- Must work well in teams