Our client, a Women's Contemporary brand, is looking for an eager, dynamic Account Executive to join their growing team!
This role is hybrid onsite 2 days a week in DTLA
Salary-DOE plus commission!
As the Account Executive, you will be responsible for working directly with clients, overseeing briefs from start to completion, and ensuring project objectives are achieved. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to grow in their role and has great relationships with specialty stores!
What You Will Do:
· Drive sales using an array of prospecting activities including cold calling, customer referrals and partner relationships
· Work closely with Marketing & your team members to target key clients
· Develop a trusted advisor relationship with multiple stakeholders across the client organization
· Leverage industry and product knowledge to share insights about how a client can maximize license to drive business benefits
· Penetrate new organizations/accounts and radiate new business within existing customer base in assigned portfolio
· Stay abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies
· Retain customer base
Who You Are:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proven experience handling client briefs from start to completion
· Has experience navigating Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and other prospecting applications
· Strong sales qualifications from previous jobs / a minimum of 5+ years related experience
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Solid foundation in account management, radiation and pipelining
Send your resume today!