Our client, a full service ad agency is looking for an Account Executive. This is a FTE role that will start remote and will be on an onsite hybrid schedule beginning 2022 in the LA area.
Responsible for day-to-day management of account activities in assigned markets in the Western Area. Develops plans driven by account goals and objectives. Maintains the highest level of integrity in all areas of responsibility. Builds and maintains professional relationships with client and agency corporate office. Account Executive will manage a mix of markets within the client Western Area.
Day to Day:
- Manage day-to-day account activities in assigned markets.
- Train, mentor and support AC team member.
- Strives to bring value to the business.
- Maintains knowledge of strategies and creative work.
- Maintains and preserves integrity of agency efforts throughout activities.
- Track each market’s budget/cash flow.
- Liaison between client and agency teams.
- Lead discussions and maintain consistent communication with clients to ensure needs are met.
- Develop knowledge of the automotive industry and provide forward thinking to guide client’s business.
- Prepare and lead quarterly client meetings.
- Develop strong points of views with sound strategic thinking and business acumen.
- Develop and deliver enthusiastic, pertinent and persuasive presentations for in market meetings and individual client visits.
- Collaborate with media, and experiential & relationship marketing teams (or cross-functional teams) to provide strategic recommendations for assigned markets.
- Coordinate agency resources and capabilities as they pertain to client’s marketing needs.
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Extended hours are common and teams involved are expected to be flexible to meet project deadlines.
- Office-based but frequent travel for meetings and events.
- 2-3 years of regional marketing experience. Automotive experience a plus.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent; Advertising/Marketing degree preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- This person must be highly organized and detail oriented, with a charismatic and varied communication style.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and FileMaker. Must handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be willing to be on call for client needs and requests.
Send your resume today!