Job descriptionOur client, a leading agency in OC, is looking for an Account Executive to join their team to support their growing client base rooted in healthcare.
5 days onsite in Irvine
As part of the account services growth team, the Account Executive will focus 50% of their time on account management/account services and 50% on new project growth within existing, past or new growth opportunities. This individual will facilitate client development through current/past client marketing, networking and/or lead generation from referral sources. The Account Executive is responsible for maintaining and growing existing clients, cultivating existing/past clients and working with the director of business development to grow the company.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Overseeing of client projects
2. Maintaining of client project trackers
3. Upselling to existing business development growth opportunities
4. Developing new business opportunities within current/past clients
5. Working with Director and/or CEO on:
• New business pitches
• Project Management
• Cross-selling opportunities
6. Assisting with contract, bid, proposal & RFP submissions
7. Participating in blogging and writing for the blog
8. Managing and assisting with the growth of the agency brand
9. Events / Networking
• Creative coordination
• Client / Vendor negotiation
• Office management / coordination
11. TBD Other as requested
Education: College degree required. Concentration in marketing, business or
Experience: 3+ years experience working for an advertising agency or related marketing field. Must have strong communication and
relationship building skills; a proven track record in developing
and retaining client relationships.
Ability to work with other departments and teams to achieve the
company’s overall growth goals.
Must have strong written and oral communication.
Required Skills: Must be a self-starter, highly organized, highly motivated and able to work well with many different industries. Polished presentation and interpersonal skills. Must possess top level business management, interpersonal and facilitation skills.
Plus: Need to know the Microsoft office application suite. Indesign is a plus, but general overview will be provided. Understanding of
Basecamp, Workfront, Jira, Asana, Slack, Tick are key for managing our client communication and deliverables.