Job descriptionOur client is a Beauty/Wellness digital platform company for global and multicultural beauty trends and products. Providing online editorial and educational content integrated with a digital social community for Q&A's and advice.
Seeking a B2B Account Executive from BEAUTY in LA!
Selling digital marketing solutions to beauty brands, former buyers at large retailers, or selling SAAS solutions to D2C companies in the beauty, and wellness space. Beauty industry experience and relationships to brand CMOs are key requirements.
- Prospect & Sales of the company's digital marketing platform to beauty industry
- Preparing marketing materials (presentations, spreadsheets, contracts, etc)
- Set up brand meetings and follow up with beauty brand decision-makers (typical C level executives)
- Ensure the completion of an account (communication with accounts and colleagues, weekly line sheets, developing customized programs for clients, logistics, paperwork, marketing material, meeting quotas, etc.)
- Meeting sales quotas and goals
- Opening new accounts, set-up, new item set-up (paperwork)
- Cooperating with teammates from other departments (Creative, Logistics, Operations, Financial) to provide marketing material, ensure orders are shipped out in a timely manner, payments are on time and full
- The ideal candidate will be someone with a strong record of achievement in a new business sales position in the beauty industry.
- Experience selling to beauty brand CMOs a marketing or digital solutions.
- Experience selling a technology, solution offering.
- Organized & detail oriented, with the ability to juggle multiple competing priorities and consistently meet deadlines and objectives.
- Proven tenacity and success with prospecting your own accounts and setting your own meetings.
- Comfort in developing a technical understanding of how our products work, to enable stronger sales cycles.
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience and connections into top 100 beauty brands
- 5+ years of SaaS selling experience or digital marketing solutions to beauty brand CMOs
- Former buyer at large retailers
- B2B sales experience
- Experience selling a multi-product solution end-to-end (prospecting all the way to close).
- Proven experience in self-prospecting.
- Brings a strong understanding of business practices, industry trends, and competitors to each sales cycle.
- Demonstrates passion and energy both externally with the customer and internally with cross functional teams
- Advanced level in Microsoft Suite, especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Detail oriented and organized
- Meet deadlines and cancel dates, prioritizes appropriately, copes well with change, and maintains composure under pressure
- Positive energy and works well in a team environment
- Self-motivated and hardworking who can execute tasks and goals without requiring frequent direction
- Strong multi-tasking, prioritization, and organization skills
- Strong work ethics to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written skills (spelling and grammar)
- Experience or ability to quickly learn and efficiently operate CRM system in particular Hubspot