Our client, a healthcare marketing agency, is seeking a talented Account Executive to join their growing team!
This position is responsible for the day-to-day account workload and execution of strategic objectives. This person serves as a client contact on a project management level, writing conference reports and making phone confirmations and working directly with the team at this remote-based healthcare advertising agency. Also identifies tactical opportunities that are consistent with strategic objectives and stays current with client's product market and industry. Also reviews and summarizes pertinent literature and competitive promotional materials for the client and agency team. Understands and supports strategic recommendations and creative executions.
• Manages day-to-day needs of account and maintains daily client contact and follow-up
• Coordinates internal team across functions.
• Ensures common understanding of project objectives and effectively communicates next steps and action items to internal and client teams
• Ensures client point of view is understood and client expectations and deliverables are met
• Directly addresses client inquiries and concerns and partners with agency team to present solutions to client and agency
• Works with client team to develop communication objectives and drive tactical initiatives • Engages senior management in an appropriate manner regarding any client needs/concerns
• Participates in tactical planning and scope development
• Attends client meetings as needed
• Develops or oversees development of internal documentation • Possesses a solid understanding of the industry, category, and brand
• Ensures materials developed are on strategy and message