We are looking for a Young Men's Key Account Manager to oversee sales ownership and responsibilities in select accounts. The Key Account Manager will report to the Director of Sales and responsibilities span from owning account's business, owning the primary relationship, delivering product presentations, and managing the account investment.
Must live in LA!
What You'll Do:
- Create and implement sales plans by account, division and product categories
- Develop and maintain relationships with assigned accounts
- Evaluate/develop account plans, marketing and sales tools, on-line merchandising, product presentations, assortment, and retail events in order to meet target revenue and margin goals
- Execute and monitor overall strategies and performance of assigned accounts - visual presentation, vendor agreements, inventory levels, sell through data, sales performance
- Determine product opportunities within accounts and develop sales and Go To Market plans for each
- Work closely with designers, product managers, and in-house sale support to develop short and long term strategies to increase sales volume in select accounts
- Present market trends and opportunities to product/design teams and assist in developing product line plans
- Attend relevant industry related trade shows, events, sales meetings, styles outs, CAD reviews and training sessions
- Identify account opportunities -product, marketing, contests, sales support, and enhancing the overall business relationship through constant interaction/feedback with select accounts
- Work with the Director of Sales to share information, gather feedback and develop best business practices (planning, selling, managing product, communication, relationship building)Proactively inform on competitive landscape and sales trends per account
- Plan & execute account special events and business functions (retail events, brand immersion events, Key Account Week/Calendar for line showings)Work closely with Sales & Marketing to plan and execute retail efforts
- Deliver Daily/Weekly/Monthly financial forecast guidance
- Ensure all products pre-book and replenishment fulfillment is met for assigned accounts - order entry, A/R, A/P, backorder, late deliveries, etc.
- \Maintain and manage assigned travel budget on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Manage entire process for assigned accounts
What You'll Need:
- 5+ Years prior experience in the Young Men's Apparel industry (Key accounts or Sales management a plus)Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of ERP and B2B Systems (Full Circle and Elastic a plus)Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, understand & build new processes and interact well with all cross functional departments
- Skilled in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Current Buyer relationships with or similar to Belk, Macy's, Beall's, Stitch Fix, Target, Walmart, etc