Seeking a team player who can deliver daily on making things happen for our clients, their brands, and their customers. Successful candidates will be confident, with a proven track record of achieving outstanding results using perfected skills such as client service, brand/tactical planning, and project management.
- Proven ability to manage multiple mid-to-large size projects from start to finish, including setting/managing the overall timeline, communicating with client, meeting deadlines, and leading the internal process (estimate creation, strategy development, project management and managing file delivery).
- Learn our clients’ businesses and industry in great depth, allowing you to provide and manage solutions that will help clients achieve their business objectives.
- Managing client budgets and invoices effectively while also ensuring profitability.
- Meet and liaison with clients to develop relationships, identify opportunities and discuss strategic approaches to their business
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 6 to 8 years’ experience with project/account management in an agency or corporate marketing setting; B. S. in Marketing, Communications or related area required.
- Agriculture, pet care or CPG experience a plus
- Experience in an agency setting preferred.
- Proficient in managing multiple client budgets.
- Comfortable leading presentations, both internally and with clients
- Experience in digital media, such as data analytics, social media or paid media a plus
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint