Our client, a top Entertainment Agency, is looking for an Account Manager to join their team. This will be heavy project and traffic management! Ideally you will have digital, print and some AV/motion experience. This will be temp to perm or direct hire and you will be able to work remotely.
The Account Manager will be responsible for building close relationships with mid to senior-level client contacts, keeping projects on budget and on schedule, and pivoting daily between account and project management tasks that require creative judgement, charm and organization.
- Collaboratively responsible for development of long-term account success and growth. This is a brand new AOR with opportunities for growth.
- Act as a brand steward and creative consultant on multiple accounts – able to quickly establish/grow an expert knowledge of our client’s business and how it fits into their industry.
- Build and maintain client relationships, both with day-to-day clients and more senior-level contacts.
- Participates in key client meetings, including presentations and briefings.
- Organize and run weekly status meetings, following up on open items in a timely manner.
- Contributes thoughtfully to the development of creative, marketing and communications plans.
- Author persuasive client recommendations and points of view.
- Make valued suggestions on how to improve future campaigns/projects.
- Understand all the drivers that make the client’s brand successful including a mastery of brand guidelines.
- Oversee the delivery of digital and print campaigns.
- Familiarity with estimates and invoicing.
- Responsible for accurate and timely billing and approving final invoices.
- 5+ years of experience at an advertising agency.
- Experience within the brand space and a strong understanding of digital and print asset creation and production.
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in written form – must be able to demonstrate superior writing and grammar skills.
- That combination of low ego and high work ethic that focuses less on status and structure and more on the work that needs to get out every day.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Works collaboratively and proactively on multi-functional teams. Open to feedback.
- Strong technical background with advanced computer skills.
- Exceptional leadership capabilities and strong interpersonal skills.