Job descriptionOur client is looking for a meticulous and dedicated Duluth, MN based Account Manager to play a pivotal role in supporting their sales and merchandising teams. This is remote opportunity but must be commutable to Duluth, MN.
- Communicate/collaborate daily with sales and merchandising team(s) based in Los Angeles.
- Attend sales meetings with buyers/design/merchants/product development teams to understand their needs and preferences.
- Strong email/writing skills to communicate with customers and internal teams.
- Prepare and send weekly inventory reports to buyers, detailing inventory levels, sales forecasts, and order statuses.
- Regularly follow up on POS with buyers to ensure smooth transactions and resolve any arising issues.
- Assist the sales team with various tasks, such as scheduling appointments, preparing any documents.
- Coordinate seamlessly with other departments to facilitate efficient sales operations.
- Follow up on new product development, processing, and deliveries to customers.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the apparel industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is essential.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment and must be able to work independently.
- Must have previous experience in apparel and/or Buying/Merchandising
- Remote; must be commutable to Duluth, Minnesota.