Our client, a well-known banking brand, is looking to add a fulltime Account Strategist to their team, starting immediately. Role will be hybrid on-site/remote.
This brand is in the midst of a digital transformation and on track to lead the industry with new digital banking products and services. We are seeking a marketing account strategist with an average of five years’ proven experience building relationships with clients (external or internal), collaboratively creating and executing omni-channel campaigns, and managing projects from beginning to end.
Led by proven marketing and digital executives, our newly restructured corporate marketing department is building an agile, world-class team structured with a Fintech startup mindset. With this transformation comes great opportunity for digital savvy and entrepreneurial marketers. Come help this organization reshape the way consumers interact with their local bank, both in-person and online.
- Together with your partner Account Managers, building and strengthening relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Defining, crafting, and assessing annual strategic marketing plans for assigned banks aligned to the banks’ objectives and goals.
- Synthesizing market intel through a variety of channels and thoughtfully integrating this information into strategic plans and campaigns.
- Ideating and collaboratively executing large-scale digital and integrated corporate and local bank campaign initiatives as assigned.
- Working collaboratively across all marketing teams – particularly with digital, creative, and account management – to ensure total alignment of campaign assets with stakeholder objectives, always monitoring and refining for optimal results.
- Together with digital team, defining campaign KPIs.
- Presenting and translating campaign results into digestible and compelling narratives to bank leadership that confirm or refute campaign hypotheses through consistent testing and optimization
- Proven history of executing integrated marketing campaigns.
- Experience executing paid digital campaigns (e.g. SEM, email, display, social, etc.) and monitoring key online marketing metrics to track success & make recommendations based on analytics is strongly preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively and often with clients.
- Possess strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Comfort level of working in the gray with proven history of troubleshooting and proactively providing solutions to challenges.
- Intermediate PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Experience with project management software (Workfront or equivalent system) is strongly preferred.
- Possess an ROI driven mentality.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.