Our client is a renowned health and lifestyle agency presenting unparalleled creative solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their cutting-edge, modern, and on-trend approach propel them at the forefront of the industry.
Account Supervisor Overview:
As the Account Supervisor, you will be responsible for working directly with clients, overseeing briefs from start to completion, and ensuring project objectives are achieved.
Account Supervisor Responsibilities:
• Understand the site financial targets, analyze trends, identify shortfalls, and help to create action plans to recover revenue or cut expense
• Oversee the overall financial performance of projects against budget and provide support for clients with the budgeting process
• Manage cash flow, prepare monthly invoices, forecast monthly results, evaluate performance and progress reports, including expense management and achievement of financial targets
• Lead briefs from start to completion, ensure quality at every stage, maintain strong relationships with clients, and evaluate client needs
• Partner with the design team and external vendors to manage project delivery and identify and troubleshoot technological bottlenecks in workflow
Account Supervisor Qualifications:
• 3-5 years of Account management experience
• Experience in the Pharma industry
• Excel and PowerPoint expert
• Proven experience handling client briefs from start to completion
• Knowledge of production processes, the essentials of a good brief, and the client billing process