SD zoo, lots of print, key art
Open to $140K - 80% $120hr
Freelance or someone can start asap.
Our client, a top Entertainment Ad Agency, is looking for an Account Supervisor to join their team. This will be temp to perm or direct hire and will be fully remote!
The Account Supervisor will be responsible for building close relationships with senior-level client contacts, keeping projects on budget and schedule, and pivoting daily between account and project management tasks that require charm and organization.
• Collaboratively responsible for development of long-term account success and growth.
• Act as a brand steward and creative consultant with ability to quickly establish/grow an expert knowledge of our client’s business and how it fits into their industry.
• Builds and maintains client relationships, both with day-to-day clients and more senior-level contacts.
• Participates in key client meetings including presentations and briefings.
• Contributes thoughtfully to the development of marketing and communications plans.
• Authors persuasive client recommendations and points of view.
• Makes valued suggestions on how to improve future campaigns/projects.
• Understands all the drivers that make the client’s brand successful including a mastery of brand guidelines.
• Familiarity with estimates and invoicing.
• Responsible for accurate and timely billing and approving final invoices.
• 5+ years of experience at an advertising agency.
• Experience within the brand space and a strong understanding of digital and print asset creation and production.
• Excellent communication skills, both orally and in written form – must be able to demonstrate superior writing and grammar skills.
• That combination of low ego and high work ethic that’s less focus on status and structure and more on the work that needs to get out everyday.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Works collaboratively and proactively on multi-functional teams. Open to feedback.
• Strong technical background with advanced computer skills.
• Exceptional leadership capabilities and strong interpersonal skills.