We have partnered with a growing apparel company to add an AR specialist to their team. The ideal candidate will have excellent experience with credit and working with factoring companies.
- Evaluating the credit worthiness of existing and potential customers, approving and rejecting credit limits and negotiating payment terms and conditions.
- Maintaining the billing system.
- Generating invoices and account statements.
- Performing account reconciliations.
- Maintaining accounts’ receivable files and records.
- Producing monthly financial and management reports.
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities or inquiries.
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis.
- At minimum, an associate’s degree in Accounting. Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Finance preferred.
- 3-5 years working in a corporate environment, with proven experience with collections, invoicing, and/or account receivable.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications with excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- Knowledge of GAAP and basic accounting principles.
- Strong attention to detail with a dedication to accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze large sets of data.
- High degree of familiarity with account receivable functions