Job descriptionTiming: Start ASAP
Duration: Ongoing full time
Hours per week: 40+
Salary: $90-110K DOE
One of our small full-service agency clients is looking for an ACD level Art Director / Sr. Designer to join their team for an exciting full-time role.
This Art Director / Sr. Designer will be responsible for guiding design direction and concepts for a range of client branding/identity, digital design, and campaign projects.
The Art Director / Sr. Designer will lead and manage a small creative team, guide the agency's design efforts, and interact directly with clients and agency leadership.
Ideal ACD Art Director/Sr. Designer candidates will have:
- At least 10+ years of agency experience as an Art Director or Designer.
- BA degree in advertising, marketing, art, design, journalism, communications.
- At least 3+ years of creative leadership/management experience across multiple client accounts including overseeing art directors, designers, copywriters, vendors, and external partners.
- Well-versed in advertising/marketing agency principles and best practices.
- Strong portfolio showcasing brand/identity design, digital/website design, direct mail/print, social, etc.
- Strong communication skills and ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to interact with the C-suite clients/leadership and motivate teams to deliver against client objectives.
- Strong grasp for creative execution and campaign development across print, video, digital, etc.
- Collaborative leadership style, positive attitude, and team player.
*Flex hybrid schedule (onsite mandatory 1x per month and likely 1x per week for client/internal meetings)
**Full benefits included - healthcare, dental, short/long-term disability, flexible PTO, dog-friendly office, hybrid schedule, quarterly bonus potential, 401K + 4% match, paid parental leave, etc.