Job description24 Seven is partnering with their top global sportwear client based in Portland, OR to help them find an Administrative Assistant to join their team in this hybrid opportunity! This is a full-time, 6 month contract with potential to extend. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, sick time, 401K and holiday pay.
Top Skills: Organization and pro-active planning, communication, and daily calendar maintenance.
- Performs normal office functions such as setting up and maintaining files
- interviewing callers and making proper referrals; arranging meetings and conferences; and receiving, referring, or answering mail.
- Reviews drafts and finished documents for appropriate grammatical usage
- Answers questions relating to office operations and established policies and procedures.
- Gathers, compiles and reports on information relevant to supervisor's assignment.
- Prepares expense reports and purchase orders and maintains office supplies
- updates organizational charts; coordinates department or equipment moves.
- Responds tactfully and promptly to inquiries and problems within scope of established authority.
- Handles confidential information.
- May serve as the central contact for general department information.
- Coordinates a full range of meeting, event, and travel arrangements; manages calendars.
-Works with internal/external contacts for venue requirements and selection, room set-up, catering, and materials delivery.
- Utilizes company's on-line reservation system to ensure that company travel policy is followed in order to provide cost-effective and convenient travel arrangements.
- Works with travel agents, airlines, and others regarding planning and customer service issues.
- Utilizes computer skills to create high quality graphic and text presentations often under tight timeframes.
- Interprets needs, determines and produces effective presentation layout, and organizes final documents.
- Prepares special reports requiring the selection of relevant information from a variety of sources. Maintains and updates on going reports or databases.
- 1 year of experience in an administrative support capacity.