Our client, a leader in the beauty and Retail space, is looking for a talented Administrative Assistant to join the team on a long term freelance basis. This role will be remote to start, but candidate must be able to on-site (hybrid) upon return to office.
Title: Administrative Assistant
Type: Remote (will eventually turn to hybrid)
Location: Bolingbrook, Illinois
The Operations Specialist is responsible for supporting the fluctuating needs of a growing organization through project management. The Operations Specialist leads cross-functional projects to improve processes and create standard operating procedures in order to achieve financial and operational excellence now and in the future. This position requires the aptitude to influence colleagues, peers, and the organization's Leadership team. The ideal candidate has exceptional verbal and written communication skills, a history of leading multiple projects simultaneously, and driving successful results in retail, operational, or service related industry.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Logistical support including heavy travel arrangements that include arrangements such as flight, car service, hotel reservations
- Creating detailed business travel itineraries that will require research and independent thinking
- Responsible to handle executive expense reporting that are accurate and on-time submissions
- Assist with sorting mail and other correspondence sent to executives
- Collaborates with various staff and departments in preparing special projects, scheduling and meetings for the executive leaders.
- Maintains a professional environment through demonstrating our core competencies in support of our Executives, visitors, and key partners
- Partners with other Executive Assistants as assistance is needed
- 2+ yrs. of executive level assistant experience
- Extensive experience with calendaring, organizing meetings and making travel arrangements.
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills. Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time including managing multiple clients and deadlines.
- Superior planning and organization skills.
- Proficient with Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and experience interacting with high profile executives and clients/vendors.
- Ability to handle the highest level of confidential information.
- Normal office demands.
If interested in and qualified for the opportunity, please forward your resume today!