Job descriptionOur client, a world leader in power generation, is looking to bring on an Admin Assistant to join their team for a 12+ month contract. Role is onsite in Atlanta, working closely with the CEO's Executive Admin Asst.
The Receptionist will coordinate administrative and clerical services as directed in order to ensure effective and efficient functioning of facilities, office operations, and business support services. They will direct incoming calls, visitors, and mail. The receptionist will serve as the primary point of contact for couriers and organize mail and fax messages. The receptionist will assist with coordinating catering, conferences, meetings, and office events. The receptionist will conduct inventories and track expenses of office, courier, and kitchen supplies and coordinate their reorders, receipt, and issuance. You may be assigned other duties to help proactively drive our brand vision and align with our organization’s core values.
The Admin Assistant will:
- Coordinate administrative and clerical services as directed in order to ensure effective and efficient
functioning of facilities, office operations, and business support services
- Receive, screen, and direct incoming calls, visitors, mail, and email
- Maintain files, records, and calendars and schedule appointments in order to maximize organizational efficiency.
- Respond to inquiries from the public and/or customers
- Organize mail and fax correspondence by sorting and distributing mail and sending and receiving faxes.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for couriers
- Conduct inventories and track expenses of office, courier, and kitchen supplies and coordinate their reorders, receipt, and issuance.
- Maintain a working knowledge of staff movement (new hires, exits, intercompany transfers)
- Distribute business cards and employee awards
- Execute Iron Mountain document management processes by fulfilling document deliveries
- Assist with coordinating catering, office events, and holiday decor
- Coordinate office maintenance and repairs as needed
- Refer internal facility issues to the appropriate personnel and maintain a log of all maintenance and office services.
- Assist with conference and meeting setup and clean up
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability and willingness to work holidays, weekends and overtime as required by field assignments.
- English proficiency required – staff only
- If position is a people manager include, Manage and develop employees
- MUST HAVE: STRONG communication skills, GREAT personality, ABILITY to multi-task, SUPERIOR professionalism, and EXTREMELY detail oriented.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Two years of administrative experience required
- Excellent customer, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and complete multiple projects within time constraints
- Strong organizational skills
- English proficiency required