Our client, a leader in the beauty and Retail space, is looking for a Freelance Administrative Assistant to join their team on1 year contract basis; hybrid position through May 2024.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting all direct reports of the Chief Marketing Officer. The qualified candidate will bring their demonstrated experience supporting senior leaders by acting as a significant representative to our senior leadership team. They will be instrumental in supporting and/or representing our executive priorities, values/competencies, and goals.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for daily support for the Marketing Leadership team (such as schedules, travel, expenses, drafting correspondence and presentation documents (town halls, business updates, etc.).
The position requires independent judgment and analysis involving situations with frequent access to confidential and highly complex information.
- Logistical support including heavy travel arrangements that include arrangements such as flight, car service, hotel reservations
- Creating detailed business travel itineraries that will require research and independent thinking
- Responsible to handle expense reporting that are accurate and on-time submissions
- Collaborates with various staff and departments in preparing special projects, scheduling, and meetings for the leadership team.
- Responsible for handling inquiries/requests that vary in complexity but can often require research & follow up. Develops & composes correspondence, reports, & presentations.
- Demonstrates both the flexibility and adaptability required to meet the dynamic nature of the business and the working styles of the senior team
- Maintains a professional environment through demonstrating our core competencies in support of our Executives, visitors, and key partners
- Supports Chief Marketing Officer Executive Assistant as needed
- 5+ years of executive level assistant experience
- Extensive experience with calendaring, organizing meetings and making travel arrangements.
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Superior planning and organization skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time including managing multiple clients and deadlines
- Proficient with Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Teams and Concur.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and experience interacting with high profile executives and clients/vendors.
- Ability to handle the highest level of confidential information.