Our client is looking to bring on a fulltime Administrative Assistant in Phoenix, AZ. This role will be hybrid, 3x days onsite.
We're seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! The Administrative Assistant will provide phone coverage and expense support services which includes, but is not limited to creation and submission of reports and reconciliation for Analysts. This role is part of an outsourced team, for one of the firm's investment banking clients.
*Limited supervision; expected to work with a moderate degree of independence and autonomy.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the objectives of firm policies and procedures
- Ensure efficient operation, data update and data integrity / reconciliation
- Answer calls and take messages for Analysts as required; record and track detailed messages and relay follow-up
- Prepare and submit monthly expenses through Concur and monitor corporate card payment to American Express. Ensure compliance with the travel & entertainment policy
- Work on assignments requiring initiative and effective time management
- Book flights, ground transportation, lodging and entertainment for business travel as needed
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Utilize available resources to make independent judgments on the appropriateness of expense submissions
- Resolve issues if applicable with feedback / supervision of designated firm contact, consistent with established policies and procedures
- Help with special projects and smaller projects / initiatives, as requested
- HS diploma or equivalent
- 2-4 years of relevant administrative/operational support in manufacturing operations or office environment directly related to the duties of the job OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of work experience
- English language skills – excellent written and verbal communication
- Positive attitude and approach, with a willingness to accept new challenges
- Flexible approach to change
- Demonstrated commitment to delivering quality work, with a willingness to team with others, and helping to create a positive work environment
- Experience working in Concur application a plus
- Highly organized and efficient
If you are interested in and qualified for this role, please forward your resume today!