Client Overview: Our client is a popular beauty brand presenting the latest skin care, body care, and makeup for every beauty enthusiast.Role Overview: The Content Production Business Administrator is a role within the Production Department dedicated to supporting the production team with the oversight and management of the financial and basic business components of all content shoot through post productions.
- Budget Tracking:
- Basic knowledge of content production budgets ideal but not 100% required.
- Enters all financial transactions and data into shared MS Excel budget trackers, including vendor estimates, purchase orders and invoices and manages through actualization.
- Liaises and collaborates with finance to procure purchase orders, traffic billing and generate analytics reports.
- Production Billing:
- Generates purchase orders, processes invoices, tracks and manages vendors payments, memorializes all in the budget trackers for each production.
- New Vendor Set-up:
- Will onboard onto the company billing system and manage induction of new vendors.
- Experience in a production environment.
- Agency or production company background, or experience working in this capacity with an agency or production company a plus.
- Equipped with the know-how to manage details on multiple projects at once.
- Impeccable attention to detail, financial and administrative systems.
- Passionate about being at the center of business initiatives, creation, and actionable solutions
- Technically savvy with share drive programs for budget tracking and data presentation documents.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus