Our Client is a well-known marketing agency. Their specialties include: Marketing, Brand Strategy, Brand Identity, Advertising, Design, Innovation, Creative Technology, and Communications Strategy
Ads Manager – Paid Social- PART TIME
Our client is currently seeking an Ads Manager to plan and execute paid media campaigns, supporting social media channels including but not limited to Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
The ideal candidate is a paid social expert who thrives in fast-paced, data-driven environments. The role will dual report to the Strategy Director and will be collaborating with the client on a day-to-day basis. The ideal candidate has deep knowledge of and passion for paid social advertising and paid distribution landscape and is comfortable with analytics, insight, and measurement.
• Manage and execute social campaign strategy, maintaining budgets and recommending optimizations in support of client’s marketing efforts.
• Daily use of reporting, analytics, and trend tools, including but not limited to Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
• Develop strong working relationships with vendors to stay up to date on new ad offerings and test opportunities
• Analyze data to write insights and recommendations to inform client action
• Identify the variables that can be optimized and execute optimization
• Assist media strategist with creating media plans including audience strategies, platform rationale, to achieve client goals
• 1-2+ years’ experience in on-platform paid social experience, experience working across multiple platforms (including but not limited to Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok. , etc.)
• An elevated mathematical/analytical aptitude with comfortability using Excel
• A demonstrated passion for and understanding of paid social platforms and their ad offerings
• Ability to pull reports to inform insights and build client-facing decks
• Commitment to excellence — working non-standard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation