Job descriptionOur client, a direct response ad agency, is looking for an account executive to join their team fulltime.
This is a direct hire role
This is NOT a sales role.
Candidates should be familiar with media buying/planning
remote - must be local to US.
pay is DOE 70-75K
Please send your resume for consideration. If you have worked in direct response marketing, please highlight this experience :)
We are currently accepting applications for a non-sales Account Executive position for our Client Services Department. This position will work with our sales and media buying teams but will take lead in managing the client experience.
Essential Job Functions
• Provide hands-on project management, handling various day-to-day reporting and client interactions.
• Working in tandem with the media buyers, planners, and client service executives in the strategy, execution, and servicing of clients from the RFP process thru the duration of the Agency’s relationship with the client.
• Provide regular, ongoing communication with media team, other client/project team members and clients.
• Offer content and participate in prospective client proposals, pitches, and marketing.
• Minimum 2 years of client services (non-sales) account management experience required, preferably in a direct response marketing environment.
• TV, radio, and/or digital media experience, in both national and local media markets, required.
• Knowledge of media planning preferred but not required.
• Experienced participation in RFP development preferred.