Job descriptionOur client, a Advertising Advertising Agency, is looking for an Account Manager to join their team. This will be full time/direct hire and onsite in Culver City.
- Interfaces directly with clients to maintain open and frequent communication
- Coordinates the planning, scheduling, and implementation of marketing strategies and tactics for the organization
- Prepares reports and analyses of industry trends and appropriate recommendations or conclusions
- Identifies and implements methods to improve area operations, processes, efficiency, and service to both internal and external customers
- Evaluates and analyzes targeted markets and strategies to identify potential areas of new business or expansion of services with existing clients
- Manages the implementation and integration of clients’ marketing plans utilizing a variety of platforms and media, both digital and traditional.
- Expected to think strategically and partner with our internal teams to support digital and traditional advertising initiatives.
- Collaborates for the successful management of digital strategies for client brands.
- The role requires an innovator, a trendsetter, a progressive thinker who can connect digital to all other aspects of a client business and drive growth opportunities.
- Responsible for project management and maintaining day-to-day direct communication with clients.
- Creates and coordinates project timelines, manages budgets, client approvals and status reports.
- Assists the creative development process by providing clear feedback for revisions as needed.
- Assists in developing advertising strategies and understand research techniques.
- Build and maintain relationships
- Develop customized advertising solutions that meet client needs
- Manage accounts to ensure successful campaigns and client satisfaction
- Collaborate with internal teams to deliver high-quality advertising products and services
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Familiarity with digital advertising platforms and social media
- Self-directed: able to work alone and produce results
- Strong project management skills Ability to orchestrate all aspects of a client’s engagement
- Experience in creating engaging social media content
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt ideas to the needs of clients
- The ability to meet deadlines and work in a team environment
- A passion for completing work with a strong attention to detail
- Strong research skills that ensure all deliverables are correct and accurate
· Experience in fashion and beauty industry is preferred
· Experience in advertising preferred
· Knowledgeable on social media trends and navigating various social platforms
· Preferably with experience in a 4A advertising agency
Salary: Up to $100k DOE
Location: Onsite in Culver City