Timing: Late June / early July
Duration: 3-4 months
Hours per week: 40
Pay rate: $25-40+/hr DOE
One of our well-known, global retail clients is looking for a freelance Digital Project Manager to join their team for an important upcoming role.
This freelance Digital Project Manager will be helping support the brand's migration to an all-new e-commerce platform on Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
The freelance Digital Project Manager must be well-versed in all aspects of digital project management, agile development best practices, and comfortable developing timelines and holding teams accountable.
Ideal freelance Digital Project Manager candidates will have:
- At least 4-5+ years of agile project management experience working on a robust e-commerce website
- Experience planning, leading, organizing, and motivating agile project teams
- Extremely strong project planning, organization, communication, and management skills
- Comfortable leading project status and working meetings, able to prepare and distribute progress reports, manage risks/issues, and correct course deviations
- Leadership ability and understand how to manage project teams (developers, QA, design, etc.) and hold them accountable to timelines, commitments, etc.
- Experience carefully managing expectations for deliverables and build trust among internal teams
- Know how to define, create, implement, and evolve a well-defined project management process within the brand to align with the agile methodology of re-platform, introducing best practice agile processes
- Previous experience working on technical projects and understanding agile software development lifecycles within sprint-based agile environments
- Confident in ability to manage multiple complex programs that include dynamic projects with separate deliverables, timelines, objectives
- Experience using JIRA and know how to train internal teams on how to track, plan, and analyze ongoing projects
- Extremely comfortable preparing documentation plans, estimating work, and assigning to respective teams
Nice to Have:
- Experience with large site migrations, specifically e-commerce sites like Salesforce Commerce and Marketing Cloud
- Familiar with Confluence, JIRA, Smartsheet, and/or Ryke
- Omni-channel project management experience
*Offsite, but with eventual expectation for onsite
**Computer can be provided