Job descriptionWork Scope: Seeking an Artificial Intelligence (AI) Consultant to assist with our efforts to develop a Request for Proposal (RFP) for the acquisition and implementation of an AI software tool. The consultant will be highly accountable for guiding our efforts in the elicitation of information from upper management, drafting specifications and requirements to acquire a software tool, assisting in the vendor selection process, development of the training plan for our key stakeholders, and providing oversight of the software implementation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Elicit requirements from senior level management to begin the discovery process for what is needed to acquire an AI tool.
- Determine the location of data sources necessary to meet the stakeholder's needs.
- Determine the validity of data needed for the selected AI tool.
- Identify data trends needed to make decisions.
- Determine data modeling, machine learning techniques and statistical modeling needed to embed within an AI tool.
- Document and organize information gathered to develop a Response for Proposal solicitation for the acquisition of an AI tool.
- Prepare and present information/findings to senior level management.
- 6 years of experience working with Artificial Intelligence software tools.
- Strong statistical analysis to identify patterns in data and/or anomalies.
- Able to implement algorithms and/or statistical models to be use within an AI tool.
- Application of artificial intelligence principles as it relates to database systems, interaction with computers for numerical analysis and software engineering.
- Proficiency in one or more of either Java, C/C++, Python, SQL, R programming languages.
- Experience with frameworks that use distributed processing of large data sets.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, SQL).
- Ability to communicate the relationship between data and information to a diverse audience across all levels of the company to solve data needs.
- Ability to prepare formal presentations and articulate information to senior level management.
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, or Physics. Master's preferred