Company Profile: Our client is a Kids lifestyle company seeking an Allocator with strong logistics acumen.
Role Overview: The Allocator is responsible for managing the timely delivery and allocation of customer orders.
- Allocating orders and creating pick tickets.
- Working with key areas of Business, analyzing information and challenging decisions when necessary.
- Work closely with Production, Imports, Credit and Sales Teams to get the information on Purchase Orders for allocation.
- Work closely with warehouse in all aspects of product shipments. Monitor inventory constantly including performing physical inventory when needed to ensure accuracy.
- Billing and invoicing of orders including factor submission.
- Conduct weekly meetings with Sales Team and management as needed to review open orders.
- Making sure orders are shipped complete and work with Sales and Accounts Receivable if with shortages.
- 3 years in a related retail planning/inventory management role
- Strong analytical/data entry skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ecommerce experience preferred
- Must know advanced excel and outlook
- Must know EDI
Onsite 5 days: NYC