Job descriptionPlease review the below -- if you are interested, please send your resume for consideration
Full Time, Direct Hire
Remote, must be able to commute to LA OR NYC for meetings and inventory x1 per week
Rate, 55k -65k DOE
Candidates must be experienced with Amazon Seller
Our client, a global, well known skin care brand is looking for a marketing coordinator to join their team. This role will work directly with the Marketing Manager on the below responsiblities:
- Improve paid advertising on Amazon Seller Central by adjusting campaign, keywords and bidding as necessary.
- Improve google advertising by analyzing data and finding high performing keywords.
- Manage Facebook (Instagram) advertising and improve performance.
- Create A+ content for Amazon to increase conversion
- Update Amazon storefront based on stock availability and new seasonal launches.
Experience with SAP, Amazon Seller Account, Google Analytics, Google Advertising, Facebook Advertising, and Shopify is plus