Our client is a notable organization with expertise in the financial space. They offer a forward-thinking, collaborative, and technologically advanced approach that sets them apart as an industry leader and change maker.
Angular Developer Overview:
As the Angular Developer, you will be responsible for creating all angular deliverables, such as user stories, wireframes, user personas, and site maps. You will also be responsible for partnering directly with clients to achieve their goals and present strategic solutions.
Angular Developer Responsibilities:
• Develop all angular deliverables, including strategic user stories, user journeys and flows, user personas, wireframes, site maps, and content inventories
• Work directly with clients to meet their needs, achieve their objectives, and meet user goals and present strategic concepts for client review
• Collaborate with cross-functional internal and external partners clients to ensure the project focus surrounds the integrity of the experience
• Remain current of emerging web technologies and design trends and provide strategic recommendations to enhance deliverables
• Implement user-centered design and usability and resolve any angular issues efficiently and accurately
Angular Developer Qualifications:
• 3-5 years of core development with tech stack
• 2+ years of angular experience
• Experience building accessible, responsive application(s).
• Experience working in an agile development environment, security team
• Proficient with Node.js and Adobe Experience Manager
• Experience working in the financial industry is an asset