Apparel Graphic Designer
Our client is looking for an Apparel Graphic Designer to join our team in the Juniors Division. This is an exciting fast paced environment perfect for someone with great team spirit and attention to detail. We offer a full benefits packet inclusive of health, dental, vision and life insurance, sick pay and paid time off. Submit your resume and your portfolio link (or samples of your work) now to be considered this exciting opportunity!
This is a FT/TTP role, onsite in Montebello, CA.
- Must be able to research, conceptualize, and create original sublimation, textile and screen prints.
- Must be able to develop lace, trim and embroidery patterns. Providing direction of scale, placement, and concept, in line with core customer/taste level.
- Ability to edit purchased art, adjust print pattern and color, index in Photoshop, and ability to change repeat style and sizing.
- Must have knowledge of different types of print techniques, as required for a variety of fabrications/print outcomes.
- Create production art placement, troubleshoot production, and direct factories as needed.
- Build and maintain art library.
- Exceptional eye for color. Match color palettes, responsible for making sure color is consistent.
- Concisely and clearly communicate and coordinate tasks to effectively meet department needs.
- Possess leadership qualities to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Ability to cross-functionally manage several expectations and deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.