Job descriptionApparel Pre-Production Assistant
Our client is an innovative company that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes a wide range of women’s intimate apparel and loungewear.
Their company is growing and are looking for a Pre-Production Assistant. In this role, you will have an important part in their ever-growing business in supporting their product development team.
This role is contract to hire, onsite Mon - Fri in Chatsworth, CA.
Pay: $21 - $22/hr
Role and Responsibilities
• Measuring, reviewing factory samples and writing comments
• Communicating with overseas factories
• Maintaining tracking reports
• Creating measurement specs.
Qualification & skills
• Must have Women’s apparel/ Garment Industry experience
• Must be knowledgeable in fitting and measuring garments
• Detail oriented – capable of measuring small units such as 1/8th etc.
• Review preproduction garments for specs and fit
• Must be highly organized and able to handle multiple responsibilities
• Computer knowledgeable (Microsoft/Word/Excel)
• Willingness to learn and has positive attitude
• Knowledge in fit and garment construction.
• Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Excel.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Must be flexible, detail oriented and have a positive attitude w/ ability to multi-task. Photoshop experience is a plus.