This is a full time opportunity.
Location or Remote: Seattle, WA
Client Overview: Our client is a renowned technology company creating advanced solutions that effortlessly capture audiences and lay the foundation for digital and technological growth.
Art Director Overview: As the Art Director, you’ve got an eye for design and a passion for helping brands stand out in the best, most creative way possible. In this role, you will establish a clear design direction that communicates the brand voice and vision across digital, print and experiential, while overseeing a team of designers.
- Communicate advanced topics in the digital space in a clear and visually engaging way to drive brand awareness and connect with target consumers
- Create, design, and direct campaigns across mobile, product, interactive, OOH, print, and digital
- Develop original and eye-catching work to help set the brand apart in a competitive and rapidly evolving industry
- Guide and oversee Junior Designers, providing constructive feedback while ensuring timelines are met
- Communicate clearly and effectively with cross-functional teams on design needs
Art Director Qualifications:
- 7+ years of agency or in-house design experience
- Experience designing, art directing, concepting
- Advanced proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, and more.
- Extreme attention to detail with a keen eye for innovative design
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred