About The Role:
This unique opportunity requires a strategic, big-picture thinker, with a project manager mindset. As an Art Director, you will be focused on leading design projects and cross-functional communication to produce best-in-class creative from start to finish.
You’ll be working with large-scale external agencies to develop advertising campaigns that will live on the company's owned channels. All the while, developing solutions to help businesses build brand awareness, engage with our consumers, and convert consumers to shoppers.
• Collaborate with the Creative Director, Senior Art Directors, Designers, and Copywriters to create and produce compelling digital solutions that align with all requirements and business objectives outlined in project briefs.
• Execute multiple creative concepts and design solutions to translate business needs into creative solutions.
• Ensure projects are delivered
.• Explore trends and competitive landscape and incorporate appropriate use of color, type, tone, and style in digital design standards.
• Assist Art Directors in developing, and communicating brand/visual style guidelines and standards.
• Familiarity with designing for web, mweb, and app, keeping the user journey in mind.
• 6-8+ years of creative experience, especially in the omnichannel, multi-brand retail industry.
• College degree; BA or BFA preferred in Graphic Design or advertising.
• Passion for design and advertising.
• Mastered knowledge of design, typography, photography, layout principles, & production process.
• Fluent understanding of current digital trends and social landscape.
• Proficient knowledge of Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), as well as Invision and Sketch, are a must, After Effects/Motion experience is a plus.
• Ability to produce high-level art direction/inspiration that is appropriate for Omni-channel advertising.
• Solid organizational skills, detail-oriented. Capable of working on multiple projects concurrently in a very fast-paced environment, ensuring that quality deliverables are achieved on time.
• Strong relationship-building skills. Ability to work with a variety of people in various disciplines. Enjoys working with others and collaborating with a positive attitude.
• Exceptional communication & presentation skills, both written and verbal.
• The drive to excel and succeed; self-motivated, managing projects effectively.