Our client is a market leader in the Garden and Pet industries.
Art Director Overview:
As the Art Director, you’ve got an eye for design and a passion for helping brands stand out in the best, most creative way possible. In this role, you will establish a clear design direction that communicates the brand voice and vision across digital, print and experiential, while overseeing a team of designers.
Art Director Responsibilities:
• Help develop current and new branding
• Lead the design and production process for primary and secondary packaging/marketing needs
• Ensure design work accurately represent the brand and ethos
• Prepare packaging production for vendors
Art Director Qualifications:
• 4+ years of packaging experience, working as a packaging designer with various materials
• Knowledge of packaging regulations
• Knowledge of production process
• Strong typography skill
• Portfolio of work that showcases your creativity and excellence in design as well as love of color
• Proficient in common design applications such as Illustrator and Photoshop
• Detailed and organized, with good communication skills