Job descriptionJob Overview:
The Art director will primarily work on local and regional creative briefs for client products out of our LA office. You are culturally engaged and aware of historical and modern trends in sports, music, arts, language, culture and technology. Your passion for conceptual design underpins their strong understanding of aesthetic.
- Conceptualize creative solutions that effectively communicate our brand strategy across action/TV/print/outdoor/interactive on both origination and localization projects.
- Partnering with strategists to develop creative concepts that are based on cultural and human insights and make the brand strategy actionable, and results driven.
- Partnering with copywriters to develop creative concepts on varied projects and ensuring the art direction is executed flawlessly across these.
- On set, overseeing the work of directors, photographers, editors, audio technicians, voice over artists and planners.
- Work closely with the account management team to determine project timeline as well as tracking costs within budgets.
• Well executed body of work that demonstrates strong conceptual ideation skills as well as excellent design principles in layout, color, typography, photography, and illustration.
• Previous experience working on global brands.
• Real understanding of the importance of developing tone and brand behavior that resonates with culture.
• This is a roll-up-your-sleeves role; they innovate and are a pro at bringing their ideas to life.
• Passion and understanding of the importance of crafting ideas in every detail.
Experience & Skills:
• Skilled in Adobe CC, particularly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Experience in animation and motion graphics is a plus
• Resilience and ability to work under pressure
• Ability to analyze, problem solve and produce work accordingly.
• An open, honest, confident communicator.
• Reliable, trustworthy, possess good time management and ability to work independently.
• Hard-working team player
• Manage confidential and sensitive information