Duration: Ongoing full time
Hours per week: 40+
Salary: $50-70K DOE
One of our agency clients is looking for a junior to mid-level Art Director to join their team for an exciting new full time role working on a key healthcare client account.
This Art Director will be reporting to the agency's ECD/CD and teamed up with a Copywriter, working to develop great concepts, ideas, and design with amazing attention to detail.
The Art Director will be working on fully integrated campaigns and projects for this healthcare client and needs to have a passion for creating exceptional work.
Ideal Art Director candidates will have:
- At least 1+ year of agency experience as an Art Director or Designer in traditional advertising, digital, broadcast (TV), and brand creative
- Comfortable working with Copywriters, Illustrators, Photographers, Producers, Directors, etc.
- Strong online portfolio showcasing a versatility and a range of fully integrated campaign and project work samples
- Fully proficient with Adobe CC - Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Endlessly creative and conceptual, tam player, flexible, problem solver, decisive, able to handle rejection and occasionally stressful timelines and pace of agency work
Nice to Have:
- Healthcare, Tech and Retail experience
- Basic proficiency with Adobe After Effects, Premiere, etc.
*Offsite flexible, but local to metro Detroit, NY, or PA highly preferred
**Full benefits included - health, dental, vision, unlimited PTO