Our top cosmetic skin care clients is looking for an Art Director of Motion/Video.
The Art Director Motion/Video is a seasoned multidisciplinary visual communicator who concepts and executes creative ideas that meet strategic and brand marketing goals. He/she incorporates a variety of integrated steps and processes to create a wide range of deliverables for the digital team. This role leads and guide the work of other designers.
- Partnering with the Social and Marketing teams, create short form video content for social platforms including Tik Tok, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, WeChat, TMall, and other international/emerging/relevant platforms that exhibits
outstanding video-editing pacing, graphic design, kinetic typography, & mixed media compositing.
- Create visually appealing, on-brand motion graphics and animations using text and images in a creative, engaging, and imaginative way to tell a compelling story. Ensure content aligns with the established visual creative and brand aesthetic.
- Edit existing footage in a dynamic and artful way that meets the brand aesthetic
- Retouch and color grade video footage from outside agencies or in-house production
- Edit & output cuts to meet dimensions for global markets (web, in-store display, event screens, etc.)
- Completely own the process: concepting, storyboard development, animation, editing and output.
- Conceptualize, plan, design, and produce graphics for digital elements of 360 campaigns and evergreen assets: website, video, social and email. Collaborate with Senior Art Director to ascertain needs and to develop graphic directions and concepts.
- Collaborate with Creative Director and Senior Art Director on creative concepts for video shoots.
- Collaborate with Senior Art Director and Creative Director on video sets with art direction and styling.
- Source and create props and scenic materials for video shoots as needed.
- Create custom illustrations as needed.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams including digital and marketing and creative operations on all projects to
ensure marketing objectives, milestones and delivery dates are met.
- Communicate effectively with creative, digital and global marketing and creative operations teams to ensure quality
and consistency in all aspects of 360 campaign execution.
- Follow and maintain brand identity characteristics, typography, photography, color etc.
- Deliver digital/video in a variety of formats, understanding video types: codecs, containers, and outputs.
- Oversee and coordinate the production process; develop production specifications and select appropriate production
media and materials, such as ink and paper; inspect proofs for accuracy and adherence to appropriate production standards.
- Catalog finished artwork and maintain organized files.
- Demonstrate polished, innovative content, graphic design skills with an emphasis on typography and layout; exhibit a passion about design and an ability to clearly communicate design concepts.
- Stay current with motion animation trends, software, and innovation, always looking for ways to tell our brand story in new and compelling ways.
- Thinking strategically, design with the goal of meeting business objectives, contributing creative ideas to improve the end product.
- Maintain and develop excellent communication with production companies, other external resources ensuring the best services, products and prices are achieved.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously through their life-cycles in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
ensuring deliverables are achieved on time and on budget while maintaining a high standard; prioritizing short term and long term tasks.
- Anticipate potential issues or roadblocks, coming up with alternatives to mitigate risks.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Display strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community.
- Anticipate content needs, implementing creative solutions that push the creative so that the look and feel is unique yet “on brand”.
- Demonstrate project ownership, problem-solving ability, follow-through and responsiveness regardless of project size or scope.
- Demonstrate command of applicable software: Adobe Creative Suite (emphasis on After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator,
Photoshop) Cinema 4D, Final Cut Pro, SketchUP, Microsoft Office