Client Overview: An iconic, global brand that is the go-to for women's sleepwear, loungewear and intimates
Role Overview: Responsible for executing creative content and layouts for seasonal concept books & reports with an ability to self-edit and organize content.
Concept Designer Responsibilities:
- Ability to execute book, presentation & special projects using computer design software, with the opportunity to act as more of a contributor over time
- Support in researching, creating and producing all digital shopping guides from start to finish
- Collaborate on seasonal creative concept brainstorming and mining for big ideas through trend research
- Ensure deliverables meet calendar deadline.
- Attend meetings to run presentation decks and take notes for deck edits
- Support on executing and ideating concept presentation 3D set-ups
- Collaborative partner with a hands-on and team-oriented approach who is willing to do what it takes to support deliverables in a reasonable and timely manner
- Meticulous with a strong sense of attention to detail & thoughtfulness in their work
- Forward thinking and fashion savvy with ability to identify and track up and coming fashion trends
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite software: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Bachelor’s degree in design or equivalent experience
- 2+ years design experience working in a corporate retail environment.