Job descriptionAssistant Designer
Our client, a small team working on a private label brand, is looking for an Assistant Designer to add to their team! The team is currently two designers, looking to add an Assistant to support them. They are looking for someone who can jump in an perform all of the traditional assistant level responsibilities to round out the team.
This is a temp to hire position, primarily in-office, and candidate will need to be okay being onsite in Culver City, CA at least 3-4 days a week.
- Provide administrative support from concept to design to final development
- Assist with the management of cross-functional communication between merchants, production, technical design, and external vendors
- Collaborate with other teams internally to organize & keep track of samples
- Help with the preparation of presentation boards for seasonal/milestone meetings
- Research concepts, create sketches, prototypes and artwork throughout the concept development phase
- Assist Design team in all aspects of design process as needed
- Contemporary aesthetic
- 2 year experience minimum
- Solid/exceptional CAD skills
- Previous experience with elevated LA brands
- Quick learner